Open Access: You do not have the required permissions or your current license does not include Open Access
You do not have the required permissions or your current license does not include Open Access.
There are several reasons my this message may be shown:
1. Check the correct license is being used
You may see this message if the license you have applied does not include Open Access. Check that you have the correct license type applied to the server.
You can see which license is applied from the top right-hand menu ☰ > Licensing.
- When using one SquaredUp server and you have purchased SquaredUp DS you will should have the Production (Primary) license applied, not the Secondary.
- Open Access is not supported with the Test & Development license.
- If you are trialing, then you will be using the trial license. If you see this message please contact us (all features should be present on a trial license, regardless of the user limit).
- If you have upgraded your license then you should reactivate your license (How to reactivate your license) to receive the upgraded functionality.
2. Check High Availability
3. Check User permissions
A user may see this message if they are not a SquaredUp DS administrator (How to make a user a SquaredUp DS administrator) and they are not an author for the Team Folder (see Team Folders).
For more help see Troubleshooting Open Access (v4) or Troubleshooting Open Access (v5).
Please sign in to leave a comment.